- Format: 2-Day Four-Ball (Net Better Ball of Partners)
- Handicap: 90% of your current SCGA Index (No Locals). Members 80 and older will play from the Green Tees. Their playing handicaps will be adjusted based on Decision 3-5/1 of Section 3-5 of the USGA Handicap Manual from their index on the Green Tee chart then reduced by 2 (rounded from 1.9) due to the difference in the rating between the White Tees and Green Tees.Maximum handicap differential is 8 strokes between partners, larger differentials will be adjusted down. Maximum Index for Qualifying Flight is 18.4.
- 2 Flights
- Flight 1: SCGA Qualifying Flight. Net winners in this flight will represent the CMGC at one of the regional qualifying sites.
- Flight 2: Plays the same format except the 18.4 maximum index does not apply.
- Ties will be resolved by card-off.
- Gift cards awarded on net results to approximately 40% of each flight.
- Closest to hole prizes on par 3's each day.
- Player's Pool: $20 per team optional.
- Local no Tournament posting both days.
The Usual Details
- Entry fee: $30 per person
- Optional Players Pool: $10 per person payable at check-in -- cash only
- Tournament Director: Joe Preimesberger; phone/text: