- Format: Combination Tournament - Stroke Play with a Side Dish of Skins (Both Low Net)
- 4 Flights
- Handicap: 100% of the Lower of SCGA or your Local Handicap. Members 80 and older will play from the Green Tees. Their playing handicaps will be adjusted based on Decision 3-5/1 of Section 3-5 of the USGA Handicap Manual from their index on the Green Tee chart then reduced by 2 (rounded from 1.9) due to the difference in the rating between the White Tees and Green Tees.
- Ties will be resolved by card-off.
- Gift cards awarded on net results divided between Stroke Play (2/3) and Skins (1/3). If no clear Skins are won in a given Flight, then Stroke Play winners will receive 100% of gift cards.
- Closest to hole prizes on par 3's.
- No Local or Tournament posting.
The Usual Details
- Entry fee: $15 per person
- Optional Players Pool: $5 per person payable at check-in -- cash only
- Tournament Director: Joe Preimesberger; phone/text: