- The Championship flight welcomes any player with a handicap less than 9 to compete. To qualify as Club Champion, a player must have played in at least three tournament days since the previous year's Club Championship OR play on one of the CMGC Golf teams with at least three matches AND attended one of the last two General Membership meetings. Players will play with 0 handicap and play from the blue tees. Players must notify the tournament director by September 7, 2019.
- Non-championship format: 2-Day Individual Low Net Stroke Play
- 3 or 4 Flights
- Handicap: 100% of the lower of SCGA or your Local Handicap. Members 80 and older will play from the Green Tees. Their playing handicaps will be adjusted based on Decision 3-5/1 of Section 3-5 of the USGA Handicap Manual from their index on the Green Tee chart then reduced by 2 (rounded from 1.9) due to the difference in the rating between the White Tees and Green Tees.
- Ties will be resolved by card-off.
- Pro shop credit will be awarded on net results to approximately 40% of each flight.
- Closest to hole prizes on par 3's each day for Net Flights only.
- Local and Tournament posting both days.
The Usual Details
- Entry fee: $30 per person
- Optional Players Pool: $0 per person payable at check-in -- cash only
- Tournament Director: Joe Preimesberger; phone/text: