John Ruedi Memorial
- Format: 2-Day Stroke Play, Individual Low Net Eclectic (Better Ball, Hole by Hole of the Two Days)
- 4 Flights
- Handicap: 75% of the lower of SCGA or your Local Handicap. Members 80 and older will play from the Green Tees. Their playing handicaps will be adjusted based on Decision 3-5/1 of Section 3-5 of the USGA Handicap Manual from their index on the Green Tee chart then reduced by 2 (rounded from 1.9) due to the difference in the rating between the White Tees and Green Tees.
- Ties will be resolved by card-off.
- Pro shop credit will be awarded on net results to approximately 40% of each flight.
- Closest to hole prizes on par 3's each day.
- Local no Tournament posting both days.
The Usual Details
- Entry fee: $30 per person
- Optional Players Pool: $0 per person payable at check-in -- cash only
- Tournament Director: Joe Preimesberger; phone/text: