Senior Club Championship
- All players are welcome to compete in this tournament. To qualify as Senior Club Champion, a player must be 55 years or older and have played in at least three tournament days since the previous year's Senior Club Championship OR play on one of the CMGC Golf teams with at least three matches AND attended one of the last two General Membership meetings.
- Format: 2-Day Individual Low Net Stroke Play
- Championship Flight (Scratch - 55 and older)
- Sudden death playoff if needed.
- 4 Flights by age:
- Flight 1: under 55
- Flight 2: 55-59
- Flight 3: 60-69
- Flight 4: 70 and older
- Handicap: 100% of lower of SCGA or your Local Handicap. Members 80 and older will play from the Green Tees.
- Ties will be resolved by card-off.
- Pro shop credit will be awarded on net results to approximately 40% of each flight.
- Closest to hole prizes on par 3's each day.
- Local and Tournament posting both days.
The Usual Details