- Format: 2-Day Four-Ball (Net Better Ball of Partners)
- Handicap: 85% of your current SCGA Index (No Locals). Members 80 and older will play from the Green Tees. Maximum handicap differential is 8 strokes between partners, larger differentials will be adjusted down. Maximum Index for an individual in the Qualifying Flight is 18.4.
- 2 Flights
- Flight 1: SCGA Qualifying Flight. Net winners in this flight will represent the CMGC at one of the regional qualifying sites.
- Flight 2: Plays the same format except the 18.4 maximum index does not apply.
- Ties will be resolved by card-off.
- Pro shop credit will be awarded on net results to approximately 40% of each flight.
- Closest to hole prizes on par 3's each day.
- Player's Pool: None.
- Local no Tournament posting both days.
The Usual Details